SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of my very favorite appetizers. I take this with me to almost any gathering I attend and it is a hit every time! This recipe is not a completely “clean” recipe, but is definitely a healthier version that will not make you feel as guilty after you indulge!
This recipe is also in my cookbook that my husband, Brent, and I wrote called, “Forever FIT: With a Taste of Faith.” One reason we decided to write our book was to help others find healthy alternatives to foods they love but without guilt! In addition, my husband wrote devotions to help our readers also get fit, spiritually, as they grow in their faith journey!
- 1 14-oz can artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 10-oz package Spinach, frozen
- 1 Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts. Thaw out spinach in the microwave (approx 30 seconds) and press out as much moisture as possible.
- Add cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella into a medium to a large pot. Heat over medium until the cheese is melted. Make sure you stir often to prevent burning.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach, and garlic. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the mixture is hot throughout.
- Serve with your favorite whole-grain pita chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.
To get your copy of our healthy cookbook/devotional, click the link below!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as me and family/friends do! And remember, it’s all about moderation! Nutrition is a huge part of our results with our health and fitness journey, so paying attention to foods that will help you get closer to your results will make a difference!
To join our cookbook/devotional bookclub, CLICK HERE!