Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce over Rice Noodles
After trying different ways to cook up a good peanut sauce, I finally found the PERFECT sauce that our family loved, especially our 14-year-old! This Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce will definitely be a recipe we will often!
What I love about this peanut sauce is you can interchange the proteins or simply use it with rice noodles! We have used shrimp also with this sauce and it was just as delicious!
- 1 package (7 oz) rice noodles (I use Thai Kitchen brand from Target)
- 4 4oz chicken breasts
- 8 tbsp natural peanut butter (I use creamy, but either creamy or crunchy works!)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 10 tbsp water
- crushed peanuts
- Boil the rice noodles per package instructions.
- Cook chicken (I cook mine in the air-fryer for 14 minutes at 400 degrees F) until fully cooked and cut up into bite size pieces.
- While the noodles are boiling, add all sauce ingredients (peanut butter, garlic, soy sauce, chili sauce, lemon juice, honey, and water) in a pan on medium-low and mix until a smooth sauce is ready.
- Pour the peanut sauce over the chicken and mix well.
- Pour chicken mixture with peanut sauce over cooked noodles.
- Serve after cooling and feel free to add 1 tbsp crushed peanuts on top!
For more healthy recipes, feel free to grab a copy of my and my husband’s healthy cookbook and devotional, “Forever FIT: With A Taste Of Faith.”