Superfood Raspberry Smoothie
I have been on a mission with healthy eating for over 8.5 years and to this day, I still have total belief that adding my superfoods, Shakeology, has made a huge impact on my health and my success with my nutrition!
Since fueling my body with Shakeology, I have had fewer cravings for the ice cream that I use to indulge in on a regular basis. I realized that when you fuel your body with the right foods, you will crave more of those. Our taste buds will change according to what we eat!
Here is a recipe that I found on the Beachbody Blog that my kids and I had for an evening treat and enjoyed so much!
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Shakeology (or Strawberry Whey or Tropical Strawberry Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology)
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries, divided use
- 2 Tbsp. dry rolled oats
- 1 cup ice
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Place almond milk, Shakeology, ¼ cup raspberries, oats, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Place smoothie in a medium bowl. Top with remaining ¼ cup raspberries, chia seeds, and pumpkin seeds; serve immediately.
I hope you can enjoy this delicious treat as my family has too! This is your reminder that you can still enjoy treats while staying on track with your nutrition!
If you are needing help with nutrition and want to find a plan that will help you reach your goals, feel free to fill out my application below to join my next virtual fitness bootcamp and I will get back to you in the next 24 hours!