Embrace your figure, Dream It, Believe It, Achieve It
Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup light sour cream or yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts) Leftover grilled chicken works too.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1/3 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 frozen bag steam fresh kernel corn cooked
- To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients, stir until well mixed.
- To prepare salad, combine lettuce and the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the fridge – it’s just as good the second day!