So here it is!! I have some vanilla Shakeology hanging around my pantry and since I am a huge Chocolate fan and use it pretty much every day, I felt it was time to change it up a little!!
This Pina Colada Shakeology was a hit tonight for our evening snack to help us from digging into unnecessary items in our fridge and pantry!
- 8-10 ice cubes
- 4 oz water
- 4 oz coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla Shakeology
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend for 30-45 seconds
- Top off with a sprinkled unsweetened shredded coconut
If you are ready to commit to your health and are looking to get daily accountability, motivation, fitness and nutrition tips and healthy recipes to help you reach your fitness goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my exclusive fitness group where I am able to mentor you 1:1! Please only fill out if you are serious about reaching your goals!