- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Lightly spray a 8 x 8″ or 9 x 9″ baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Arrange the banana slices in a single layer on the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp of the cinnamon, honey and cover with foil. Bake 15 minutes, until the bananas get soft.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the oats, half of nuts, baking powder, remaining cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and salt; stir together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, light brown sugar, milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Remove the bananas from the oven, then pour the oat mixture over the bananas.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the oats, making sure to distribute the mixture as evenly as possible. Sprinkle the remaining nuts over the the top.
- Bake the oatmeal for about 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the oatmeal has set. Serve warm and ENJOY!!
For more fitness tips, support, accountability, and 1:1 mentoring and help along your fitness journey, fill out the application below for a spot in my next online exclusive Challenge Group! Spots are first come, first serve basis and you must not already be working with a Beachbody coach to join this group!
Sometimes we have those cravings for Chipotle, but we have goals right?! I know I could order Chipotle and make it relatively healthy but the sour cream, the chips, the cheese all looks so wonderful.
These rice bowls are awesome because they are completely customizable to each person in my family!!
3 Colored Peppers, sliced
1 Large Red Onion, sliced
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup of shredded mozerrella cheese (optional)
2 cups of Brown Rice, cooked per package instructions
2 Line a large baking sheet with foil
3 Place the chicken, peppers, and onions on the baking sheet and drizzle with about 2 tablespoons of oil.
4 Sprinkle garlic powder to both sides of chicken.
5 Lightly salt and pepper the peppers and onions, tossing to coat.
6 Top each of the chicken breasts with salsa
8 Rest chicken for 10 minutes.
9 Slice chicken into strips
10 Top each with a scoop of black beans, corn, salsa, cheese, cooked onions and peppers, and sliced chicken.
Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Pumpkin Pie Shakeology
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 4 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz water
- 12 oz ice
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender!
Fall is here and this is the perfect easy meal to keep you healthy and
energized throughout the day while taking away those cravings for unhealthy pumpkin
pie! This is a way to help you get closer to your goals without feeling like your in food jail!
- You get over 70 natural ingredients
- Its like going to the salad bar 6 times in just one shake!
- You get digestive enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics to help you immune system and digestive system
- Increase in energy from superfoods
- Reduce cravings
- Anti oxidants to help prevent heart disease
- It is an ENTIRE meal replacement!
If you would like to try Shakeology for yourself and/or join my challenge group for daily support, accountability, and motivation, please fill out the application below!
I will help you through a 90 day program that will help understand clean eating, and how to live a healthy lifestyle!