- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Braggs Liquid Amini (or low sodium soy sauce)
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lb chicken
- Combine all ingredients, except for chicken, in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Remove a half a cup of marinade and reserve for basting the chicken later.
- Place chicken in a large, ziploc bag and pour marinade over the top. Close securely.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes, but up to 24 hours (I found it was delicious when I marinaded it for 30 minutes and 1 hour).
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- If you bring the reserved marinade up to a boil, let simmer until slightly reduced, it makes a wonderful sauce to go on top of the chicken.
ENJOY!!! I loved this meal with our home made green beans with potatoes and ham and a little fruit on the side!!
If you are looking to start your fitness journey or get off that plateau, look for motivation, and help with nutrition, please fill out the application below for a spot in my online fitness challenge group where you will get daily mentoring along your fitness journey!