SPICY TUNA STEAK
- 4-5 Tuna Steaks
- 1/4 cup Braggs Liquid Aminos (soy sauce replacement found in organic section)
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- Mix all ingredients together in a large zip lock bag and let marinade for 30 minutes at room temp or 2 hrs in refrigerator
- Turn on oven to Broil on high
- Place tuna steaks on large piece of foil and place in oven with door slightly open
- Cook until slightly brown on edges (approximately 8 minutes)
- Let cool before eating
I will be using this recipe with my upcoming fitness challenge the 21 DAY FIX EXTREME! I have a BRAND new test group for those who are looking to lose the last 5 or 10 lbs, or intensify their fitness level and results!
21 Days of hard work, clean eating, and a lifestyle change!! If you ready for 1:1 support, motivation, and accountability, please fill out my application for an exclusive spot in my next test group!
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.