Strawberry Shakeology Protein Squares
- 2 cups old fashion oats
- 4 scoops Strawberry Shakeology
- 1/2 Natural Almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (I use Vanilla)
- Place oats and Shakeology in blender ( I use Ninja) and blend for 1 min.
- Add Almond butter and almond milk. Cover and blend for an additional minute or until it forms a wet dough.
- Place in 8X8 baking dish and press evenly around so bottom is covered.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 8 1 inch squares.
*Container Equivalents: Per serving
Another favorite recipe of mine that I found as a healthy dessert that curbs those cravings is Shakeology No Bake Cookies!
If you are looking for more healthy tips, recipes, and help with meal planning to reach your ultimate health and fitness goals, please fill out the application below for an exclusive spot in my next 21 DAY FIX and/or 21 DAY FIX EXTREME challenge group!
You will get my free coaching, 1:1 support, motivation, and accountability, along with some of my favorite recipes and tips that has helped me reach my fitness goals!
*Spaces are limited*
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.