Well I yet again struggled to make it on here and I hate to use excuses because I don’t like them myself lol!
It has been a busy last week and a half… but I mean really, isn’t it always busy?! I feel like we never slow down! Even crazier, I thought working from home would give me so much more time to do things… but I must say, I would LOVE to add a few more hours to my day to actually get what I need accomplished!!
Anyways, I am 9 weeks post-partum since having baby J (Josiah) and he is just incredible!! We have had slight issues with weight gain and lots of gas and fussiness… and now reflux, so we are trying to adjust what we need to make him happy and content! While mommy is trying to stay calm and not stress… easier said than done right?!
Last week, my middle son Weston was sick (diagnosed with croup) and the day he finally goes back to school after 5 days, Josiah is now sick! A newborn being sick is NO fun and so hard because they can’t tell you what is wrong! But his cough sound terrible and he is running a fever and has diarrhea.
Despite my kids being sick and me not being able to get as much work done as I wanted, I am thankful that I am able to be home and take care of them!! And I am working on my fitness journey and doing what I can!!
Meal prep went down Sunday to prep for my first week of 80 Day Obsession and it looked like this!
We know nutrition is key right? It is such a HUGE part of our success with our health and fitness journey, so meal planning and prepping is going to have to be a priority! With the 80 Day Obsession, the nutrition plan is very specific so it basically tells you when to eat what types of food… so for those who do not know what to eat, this is going to help you!!
Here are some meals I am eating this week!
I am pretty proud to get back into my workouts finally after some issues with myself 2 weeks after giving birth that occurred. But now it is just managing keeping Josiah calm while I get through my workouts!
There are moments when I get to workout with just my weights…..
And moments where my baby is one of my weights!! Either way, I am DETERMINED to get through!! I find it funny because J is actually more calm when I am wearing him and working out.. I think he is use to the bouncing since I worked out all throughout my pregnancy!!
It’s a bonus when my hubby works out with me!! It gives me extra push and motivation to keep going when I want to give up!
I want to finish off with this… I mentioned how I have been busy, having sick kids and trying to heal, keep a business going, while taking care of the home… As we struggle, we simply are going through a season!! That season will not last forever and is only temporary…
Yesterday and today, I have let everything build up and have been extremely emotional and it has been a struggle for me to not break down.. ok so I have broken down a few times… but when I am weak, I get a sign to read or listen to something to help me know that I am not alone.. and that I WILL overcome whatever it is I am struggling with! I want to share my signs with you…
If you are struggling or going through a season, know there is someone very powerful that has your back!
Thanks to my husband Brent for opening this and leaving it on the table for me.
And thanks to a great friend MC who introduced me to this song to help me realize I need God to change me and help me grow through what it is I am going through!
80 Day Obsession is a step-by-step fitness and nutrition program designed to simultaneously flatten and tone your abs while lifting and firming your butt. It requires laser-focus on 80 challenging workouts spread over 13 weeks, plus an Eating Plan that’s based on the advanced theory of Timed-Nutrition. Each of the 80 workouts is filmed live, so you get a different experience every day. 80 Day Obsession is not easy, but the results are definitely worth it!
What makes 80 Day Obsession so effective?
It’s called 80 Day Obsession because to achieve a body transformation like this in only 80 days, you have to be obsessed with the process. Super Trainer Autumn Calabrese spent a year creating just the right workouts—in just the right sequence— to specifically target your abs and glutes from every angle using a variety of equipment, including weights, Beachbody Resistance Loops, and Beachbody Strength Slides. The workouts will also help tone and tighten your legs, arms, chest, back, and shoulders through intense cardio and resistance workouts. With a different routine each day for 80 days, it’s like having Autumn as your personal trainer right there with you. And because you’re going through the entire program in real time with the cast, you have a built-in support system to make sure you succeed. You’ll keep seeing results, and you’ll never get bored! Like we said, the workouts are intense. They run anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes, with most averaging 45–60 minutes in length. Even though there’s a modifier, you should know how to lift weights with proper form before beginning this program. Beginners may want to start with 21 Day Fix or Autumn’s 5-day program A Little Obsessed and work their way up to 80 Day Obsession.
Autumn also created a Timed-Nutrition Eating Plan to ensure you’re fueling your body at just the right times to burn fat, build muscle, and keep your energy up. You’ll be eating specific types of foods around your workouts to maximize how your body uses those nutrients. But because she incorporates the portion-control containers, the plan is simple to follow when you commit to meal planning and prepping. Just like committing to your workouts, being prepared with your food is key to getting your best results with this program! Autumn introduces you to the concept of modified Refeed Days. Refeed Days are when you increase your carb intake to refuel your muscles and replenish your body, both physically and mentally. The 80 Day Obsession Eating Plan also incorporates Shakeology and Beachbody Performance supplements for best results.
What makes 80 Day Obsession unique?
In a first-ever fitness experience from Beachbody, you get 80 unique workouts that are filmed individually so it’s never the same workout twice. You also get to go behind the scenes with Autumn and the cast as they progress through all 80 days in a documentary-style series called Weekly Obsession, so it feels like you’re truly part of the group. And with Autumn’s experience as a fitness trainer and bikini competitor, you can be sure she knows what she’s doing when it comes to sculpting strong abs and a great butt! Combine those with Autumn’s precise Timed-Nutrition Eating Plan, and you’ve got the recipe for an amazing body.
What do I need (equipment)?
Equipment needed for 80 Day Obsession Weights (light, medium, and heavy depending on your fitness level), Beachbody Resistance Loops, Beachbody Strength Slides, Beachbody Portion-Control Containers, a Beachbody foam roller (optional), and the Beachbody Core Comfort Mat (optional).
Where can you find 80 Day Obsession?
Stream 80 Day Obsession with a Beachbody On Demand membership:
• Stream the 80 Day Obsession workouts from your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or TV.
• Access digital program materials: Starter Guide, Workout Calendar, Eating Plans (including vegan plans), Food Lists, Tracker Sheets, Quick Start Tips and Eating Plan Tips Videos.
• Watch Weekly Obsession videos, where you can go behind the scenes with Autumn and the cast as they go through the program.
• Get unlimited access to hundreds of other proven workouts on Beachbody On Demand, including Autumn’s 5-day introductory program A Little Obsessed. Plus watch the healthy cooking show FIXATE for delicious, portion-controlled recipes.
What is included?
– 80 Workouts – yes EIGHTY different workouts (including two Active Recovery workouts), filmed in real time, each with a special focus—Legs, Booty, Total Body Core, Cardio Core, AAA (Arms, Abs, A**), Cardio Flow—that run from 30 to 60 minutes. New exercises in each of the 3 phases change in rep patterns, complexity, and intensity to keep you from plateauing, to help you get a complete body transformation.
– Digital Tools Starter Guide – Everything you need to know to get started; how to take your measurements and find your personalized eating plan.
– Eating Plan – Eating Plans A complete guide to Timed-Nutrition, plus meal plans for your specific goals (including vegan plans) and instructions on how to use your portion-control containers. You’ll learn when and what to eat around your Workout Block, plus see sample meal ideas.
– 80-Day Workout Calendar – Autumn will be your personal trainer through all 80 days, so just follow her schedule and you’ll be on your way to an amazing, strong body.
– Tracker Sheets – Keep track of your weight and resistance loops selections so you never stop challenging yourself and making progress.
– Weekly Obsession Videos – Go behind the scenes with Autumn and the cast as they share their successes and challenges through the 80 Day Obsession experience. Plus get special tips and advice from Autumn herself. You’ll feel like you’re truly part of the group!
– Quick Start Tips and Eating Plan Tips Videos Quick Start Tips video: Autumn gives you quick and simple tips to help you get started on your fitness journey with 80 Day Obsession. Eating Plan Tips video: From Timed-Nutrition to meal prep, Autumn takes you step-by-step through the specially calibrated eating plan to make sure you get results.
– Music Playlists -Since the 80 Day Obsession workouts don’t have music, Autumn created her own playlists that you can listen to while you’re working out. You’ll find her playlists under Program Materials on Beachbody On Demand.
If you are wanting to know what kind of results are coming out of this program, here is a little sneak peek from our Coach Beta Test Group!
I am so excited to host our very first test group with the 80 Day Obsession!! We know this program gives amazing results because of our coaches results, but now it’s time for our customers to rock some 80 Day Obsession results!
Fill out the application below for an exclusive spot in my group with my daily coaching, accountability, and support and access to surround yourself around others just like you who are motivated and ready to transform their lives!
*Please fill out only if you are not currently working with another Beachbody coach!