Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups
Apples are a fruit that we keep in our home and eat often. We also love to make different tasty desserts to enjoy together with our apples! These apple cinnamon oatmeal cups are a great dessert, snack, or even a yummy breakfast treat! There is minimal prep time and this recipe is great to prep for a few days and store in the refrigerator! When you are ready to remove them from the refrigerator, simply throw them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and you can enjoy these warm treats all over again!
Serves 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Apple
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla (or plain) almond milk
- 2 cups , old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a muffin pan with cups and spray with olive oil or use a silicone muffin pan and spray with olive oil. Set aside.
- Add eggs, vanilla, applesauce, almond butter, and pure maple syrup to a large mixing bowl and stir until evenly combined. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
- Using a spoon, evenly distribute mixture into muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Drizzle with 1 tsp almond butter for topping (optional).