Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
If you know my love for peanut butter, you know I will add it to any recipe and make it taste so good! My peanut butter protein pancakes rock and guess what? You got your protein and other healthy ingredients to fuel your body the right way at the very beginning of your day! I hope you enjoy these as much as our family does!
Serves 3 (3 pancakes per serving)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup 1% fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1.5 cups of fresh fruit of your choice (I love fresh mixed raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries)
- Blend ingredients together in a blender. Turn skillet to medium heat.
- Lightly coat skillet with extra virgin olive oil onto skillet. Pour 1/4 cup onto the skillet to make the pancake.
- Flip after 2 minutes on each side. Repeat to use the remaining pancake mix. Makes 9 pancakes.
- Set onto a place and top with your favorite fresh fruit.