One of my easy go-to breakfast recipes while rocking my fitness journey was oatmeal! I was eating it so much though, that it got boring and I just stopped for a while. So now I am about to give you my newest oatmeal recipe, Loaded Oats!!
The other day, my hubby surprised me with bringing me breakfast and he gets all the credit for this recipe!! It was so good and had the perfect flavor and consistency!
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 1 apple chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Turn stovetop on to high heat over 2 cups water in the pot until boil.
- Once water is to a boil, turn down to medium heat and add oats and apples.
- Cook oats for approximately 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for another minute or until peanut butter is melted through.
- Let cool prior to eating!
I would love to hear how you like this recipe once you give it a go! And if you are wanting to work with a virtual health coach to help you reach your ultimate goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next fitness Bootcamp!!