Avocado Egg Toast
I decided that making breakfast or a snack should not only be healthy, but easy to make! We all know we are busy with 342,989,897 things to do! Taking time to cook up a bunch of meals isn’t always ideal! So I am excited to share my avocado egg toast ? recipe with you! Get ready because I am about to make your mouth water! ??
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 avocado cut in half longways and remove the seed
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Seas salt & pepper to taste
- 2 slices whole-grain bread or bread of choice
- 2 eggs fried, scrambled, or poached (image shows fried)
- Toast 2 slices of whole grain in a toaster until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine and mash the avocado, lime, and salt + pepper to taste. Spread half of the mixture on each slice of toasted bread.
- Top with egg and sprinkle red pepper flakes over top.