Egg Roll in a Bowl
I love eating Chinese food, and those egg rolls can be so tempting. But we know that eating egg rolls are not going to help us get the true results we want with our fitness journey. Nutrition is 80% of your results! So my goal is to help find ways to enjoy the foods we love, but healthier versions and without the guilt! So here is my next healthy alternative to an egg roll and that is egg roll in a bowl!
- 1 lb lean turkey ground meat (I either use 93 or 97% lean meat)
- 1 bag of fresh chopped coleslaw (I use fresh express brand)
- 1/4 cup Braggs Liquid Aminos or Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- Turn skillet (or stovetop) on to medium-high. Add ground turkey and EVOO into skillet or pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for an additional 5 minutes (stirring frequently) or until turkey is cooked thoroughly.
- Serve warm and enjoy!