Avocado Banana Muffins
I am always looking for easy snacks and treats that I can make and have for my family and when we are on the run since we are busy and feeling like we are constantly on the go. So my husband was a big help on this and decided to whip up some yummy, easy, but healthy Avocado banana muffins!
Directions:We have been using avocados in different ways in our recipes to add some healthy fats to our meals, so this was a perfect idea while still getting in a good treat that is satisfying for myself, my hubby, and the kids!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup soy free, dairy free choc chips (I use enjoy life brand)
- Add the avocado, banana, eggs, honey, and vanilla to a food processor or blender
- Blend until smooth
- In a large bowl sift the flour and baking powder, or use
mixa fork through the baking powder so it is well mixed
- Add the avocado and banana mix to the dry ingredients including the chocolate chips
- mix gently until just combined (do not over mix or they will not turn out as good)
- Spoon into a greased or lined 12 hole muffin tin or if you have a rubber muffin sheet
- Bake at 350 F for 20-25 mins
- Leave to cool in the tray before you attempt removing them
- Serve and enjoy!
If you are looking to start your fitness journey or have been on it, but not getting the results you are looking for, I would love to be your support and give some extra tips and accountability for you!
I run online bootcamps to work with my clients only to help them achieve their goals! Please fill out the application below if you would like to be considered in my group!