Avocado Shrimp Alfredo over Zoodles
I am so excited to share my newest recipe with you all that I am completely in love with! I have been trying to make my dinners very light and I make sure they include a lean protein and veggie! With that said, I am ready to give you my healthy version of Shrimp Alfredo! Out with the heavy carbs and in with the healthy fats to make this meal perfect! Avocado Shrimp Alfredo over Zoodles is coming to you!
- 2 medium ripe Avocado (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 16 oz shrimp (peeled and tails removed)
- 4 medium Zucchini peeled and spiralized
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk (or almond milk to lower calorie count)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- non-stick spray (I use Olive Oil)
- Combine Avocado, Greek yogurt, milk, Parmesan cheese,
garlic, onion powder, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat non-stick large skillet with non-stick spray over medium.
- Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. If you used frozen shrimp, be sure you drain any excess liquid.
- Add zucchini and cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Again, drain any excess liquid that may be in skillet.
- Add avocado mixture and cook for 4 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Evenly divide mixture into 4 servings.
- Let cool before eating.
*Feel free to top off with 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
For more tips, support, and mentoring to help you along your fitness journey, please fill out the application below to be considered!