Avocado Shrimp Alfredo over Zoodles
Hey all!! I am so excited to share my newest recipe with you all that I am completely in love with! I have been trying to make my dinners very light and I make sure they include a lean protein and veggie! With that said, I am ready to give you my healthy version of Shrimp Alfredo! Out with the heavy carbs and in with the healthy fats to make this meal perfect!
- 1 medium ripe Avocado (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 16 oz shrimp (peeled and tails removed)
- 8 medium Zucchini peeled and spiralized
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- non-stick spray (I use Olive Oil)
- Combine Avocado, Greek yogurt,
garlic, onion powder, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat non-stick large skillet with non-stick spray over medium.
- Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. If you used frozen shrimp, be sure you drain any excess liquid.
- Add zucchini and cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Again, drain any excess liquid that may be in skillet.
- Add avocado mixture and cook for 4 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Evenly divide mixture into 4 servings.
- Let cool before eating.
*Feel free to top off with 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
For more tips, support, and mentoring to help you along your fitness journey, please fill out the application below to be considered!