Zoats (Zucchini Oats)
I hear so often that people struggle to get their veggies in, especially at breakfast time! Then my husband decided to surprise me with breakfast one morning and it was a meal that I never would have thought to make on my own! It included my protein, healthy carbs, and healthy fats! If you have never made Zoats before, you may want to give it a shot!! Zucchini and oats in one meal!!
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Grate the zucchini. Some people like to do this way in advance and leave it to soak but for this, it’s not needed.
- Combine in a bowl with the oats and milk and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir and then blast for another 2 minutes until creamy, fluffy and cooked.
- In a small mug/bowl whip up the yogurt and 2 tbsp of peanut butter and mix in with the zucchini/oats mixture.
- Top each serving with 1/2 tbsp PB. ENJOY!!
For more nutrition tips, healthy recipes for you and your family, and support on your fitness journey, fill out the application below for a spot in my exclusive online fitness challenge!