Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
I am a big fan of Philly Cheesesteaks.. I cannot deny that!! But I am also a big fan of finding healthy alternatives to the fattening food that I enjoy!! So here you go, your healthy version of a Philly Cheesesteak!
- 3 Green Peppers (sliced in halves and removing the insides)
- 1 Sweet Onion (sliced and then cut in half)
- 1 Lbs Minute/Shaved Steak (I used 96% lean ground beef here)
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese or Provolone / any cheese of your liking
- 1 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
80 Day Obsession and 21 Day Fix Breakdown: (2 half peppers is 1 serving)
- 1 red container
- 1 green container
- 1 blue
- 1 tsp
For more healthy recipes, health and fitness tips, and motivation and support along your fitness journey, fill out the application below to have a spot in my next online fitness challenge group!
Spaces are limited, so please only fill out if you are ready to commit and go all in with your fitness journey!