No Peek Ketchup Steak
This recipe is perfect in this season of my life – it is simple (barely any prep, 4 ingredients, perfect for a very preggo momma!) and it is great in these chilly months!
No-Peek Ketchup Steak
What you need:
-1.5 lbs thin cut round steak (trimmed)
-1 cup clean ketchup
-1 cup water
-1 green pepper
What you need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Place steak into a 9×13 glass baking dish
3. Top with sliced onion and green pepper
4. In small mixing bowl, mix the water and ketchup.
5. Place ketchup/water mixture on top of the steak, onions and peppers.
6. Cover with foil and cook for 3 hours
No peeking!!! Steak will shred nicely – serve with brown rice/quinoa, or potato!