Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
Mashed potatoes are many people’s weaknesses… so let’s make it a little healthier so you don’t have to feel guilty when indulging into your tasty taters!!
What you need:
– 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 clove of garlic, smashed
– 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
– 1 tbsp reduced far cream cheese
– 1/2 tsp kosher salt
What you need to do:
1. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil
2. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until softened, about 2 minutes. Then remove from heat.
4. Transfer half the cauliflower to a food processor, cover and blend on high.
5. Add remaining cauliflower, blend until creamy.
6. Blend in garlic, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, salt and black pepper.
7. Top with chives or paprika (optional).