Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (Clean)- 6 easy ingredients
When you are pregnant and having some cravings for Reese cup cookies, you figure out how to make them in the way that makes you feel less guilty! This SIMPLE recipe turned out pretty amazing!!
Ingredients for Reese Cup:
- 1 heaping TB coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp peanut butter, melted
- 1 scoop/packet Chocolate Shakeology
Directions for Reese Cup:
- Mix the melted coconut oil with the Shakeology powder. If it is too thick, add a little more melted coconut oil.
- Place paper liners in a mini muffin tin.
- Cover the bottom of each liner with a thin coat of the chocolate mixture.
- Place pan in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and spoon a thin layer of melted peanut butter on top of the hardened chocolate.
- Cover the peanut butter with the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Place pan in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups
Ingredients for cookie:
- 2 medium bananas, peeled
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup melted natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions for cookie:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Add cupcake baking cups to a cupcake pan. Spray PAM or EVOO spray to baking cups.
- In a blender, blend bananas, quick oats, natural peanut butter, and ground cinnamon.
- Use a cookie scoop (1-2 tablespoons each) onto the cupcake baking sheet. Recipe yields 12 cookies.
- Place Reese Cups (one at a time) into each center of each cookie.
- Cook for 12 minutes