Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bake
I love making oatmeal bake recipes because they are so easy and perfect for the family or even if you have some company! This Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bake has been a huge success in our home! I also made this for my husband’s army crew that came back from a training recently and it was a hit! Now I am excited to share with you!
Photo Credit: Jael Cheek @raising.little.cheeks
PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL BAKE
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 overripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (melted in microwave for 30 sec)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup unsweetened, vanilla almond milk or Fair life milk
- ¼ cup creamy natural peanut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×9” square baking pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the quick cooking oats, baking powder, salt and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix mashed banana and peanut butter together until combined.
- Add in the vanilla extract, maple syrup and egg. Mix until combined.
- Add the milk and stir..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 9×9” baking pan.
- Melt the extra peanut butter and drizzle on top. I use a knife to make swirls for extra decoration on top!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Or until the top slightly springs back when touched and the edges are just barely brown!
- Cool before digging in! ENJOY!!
This recipe is great to have re heated or even to eat cold!!