Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
I am always up for new yummy recipes, especially for desserts when I get my little sweet tooth kick! This 5 ingredient recipe is pretty simple, yet satisfying!!! Make sure when your bananas go ripe (brown), your not just wasting them and throwing them away!! There are so many things you can do with them.. this is just one of them!!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (heat for 30-45 seconds before adding to blender)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium sized very ripe bananas
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
Optional toppings: soy free, nut free, and dairy free chocolate chips and/or coconut
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until mixed well
- Pour batter into mini muffin pan greased with cooking spray
- Add your toppings into each spot and stir.
Cooking time varies – 8 minutes for mini muffins