Sweet Potato Snack Bites
This is my newest recipe that I am pretty pumped about!!! I found a recipe for sweet potato toast, but when I went to make it, the sweet potato did not turn out how the directions said, so I came up with my own and added to it!!! So here is what I got!!!
- Sweet potatoes (I get about 4 slices per medium size tater)
- Any toppings you want on your snack bites!
- Peanut butter, baanana slices, cinnamon
- Peanut butter, soy free, nut free, dairy free chocolate chips, unsweetened cocount
- Hummus (your own favorite favor), kalamata olives, feta cheese
- Shredded mozeralla cheese and black beans
- Plain Greek yogurt, fresh fruit (I picked raspberries and blackberries)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F.
- Slice sweet potatoes vertically into 1/4 inch slices and place on cookie sheet
- Bake potatoes for 10 min (or until softened)
- Add whatever ingredients you would like to each slice!
- Enjoy with your family and friends as a snack, treat, or dish!