Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
Who likes a little buffalo chicken in their life? I could seriously eat it every day!! Now there is an easy recipe that I’m excited to share with you all that you will LOVE!!! Perfect lunch, dinner, or appetizer!!
I had no idea about these egg wraps, but saw a similar recipe on Pinterest and figured I’ll change it up a little and this is what I got!
- 6 egg wraps (or rice spring roll wrappers)
- 3 4oz chicken breasts (cooked in crock pot for 4 hours– easy for shredding)
- 1/4 cup franks red hot
- 1/4 cup Sriracha (you can add less Sriracha and more red hot if you cant handle the spice!)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used mexican blend)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt ranch (for dipping)
- Shred cooked chicken after cooked for 4 hours in crockpot
- Add Franks red hot and Sriracha and mix evenly into chicken
- Dip rice wrappers in water until soft and lay out on clean surface
- Add 2 oz chicken to each wrap
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over chicken in wrap
- Wrap up sides first, then roll front to back and place on cookie sheet
- Bake at 425 for 20 min or until wrap golden brown on top
- Dip in Greek yogurt ranch (healthy version) or Blue cheese if you want to have a cheat!
For more health and nutrition tips, healthy recipes, daily support and motivation to help you reach your fitness goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next online fitness challenge group/support group! This is for anyone with goals to tone, lose weight, gain muscle, or even just get on a good routine of healthy eating!