Spicy Shirataki Noodle Stir-Fry
Ok so I’m by no means a vegan, but I do love to try new recipes!! I was going through the grocery store and came across these Shirataki noodles and thought maybe I can do something fun with them!!! So I whipped some ingredients that I had together and heres what I got!!! To top it off, it tastes pretty darn good!!!
Perfect replacement for Chinese and way healthier at that!!
- 1 package Shiritaki noodles (found in organic section of grocery store)
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups frozen broccoli (I use steam fresh)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp Chili sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Braggs liquid amino
- 1 tsp corn startch
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Turn skillet on medium high, add noodles, garlic, and olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir while cooking.
- Add broccoli and cook for 5 more minutes. Continue stirring every 2 minutes while cooking.
- Add rest of ingredients and cook for 5 more minutes (except for sesame seeds).
- Let cool before eating and top off with sesame seeds!
If you are looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, and daily motivation and accountability to help you reach your health/fitness goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next 30 day mentoring group/fitness challenge!
*Must be a new customer who does not currently have a Beachbody coach*