Strawberry Protein Man Cakes
You all may know how obsessed I am with my Man cakes! So as I am home with my mother visiting for the weekend, she’s been on her health kick also and being creative with her meals! She’s been using man cakes as her breakfast to get her protein in and nutrition… Well, this morning, she took it upon herself to be extra creative!! She had some strawberry SHAKEOLOGY in the house and wanted to make a recipe other than a shake! This is what we love so much about Shakeology- all natural, super foods, digestive enzymes, pre and pro biotics, and your veggies (for those who are not fans of veggies but want to be healthy).
So here is the newest and amazing tasting Strawberry Protein Man Cakes!!! Feel free to make and post how you liked them below in the comments section!! I would love to hear what you think!!
- 1 Packet Strawberry Shakeology
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (diced)
- 4 egg whites
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Non stick pray
- Preheat skillet on 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Spray skillet with non stick spray ( I use extra virgin olive oil spray)
- Pour mix onto skillet making pancakes approx 1/4 cup for each.
- Cook until lightly browned and little bubbles appear on top (approx 3 min each side) and flip.
- Let cool before eating!