Baked Brussel Sprouts
Who would have thunk of all people, I would even attempt to eat a brussel sprout, and now it is a recipe on my blog!! I am not sure why I never tried them, but I was definitely missing out! Now, I have an easy vegetable to go with many of my meals!
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 1 cup raw bella mushrooms
- 1/4 choppped onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil spray (to Grease dish)
- Chop ends of sprouts and cut in half
- Put in bowl and add other ingredients and stir
- Put ingredients in greased deep dish and cook at 400 degrees for 13 minutes
- ENJOY with your favorite dinner or lunch! I made grilled chicken and sweet potato fries to have with my sprouts!
If you need help with your nutrition and learn to eat clean, along with getting accountability and motivation for helping you achieve your health and fitness goals, please fill out my challenge group application to join my next Beachbody challenge!
What better way to get a home DVD program, nutrition plan, and FREE coaching?!
I am here to help you reach your ultimate goals, but first you have to make the step and say YES, I CAN and YES, I WILL!