Salmon with Lemon-Maple Glaze
SALMON WITH LEMON-MAPLE GLAZE
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon EEVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat broiler on high
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Refrigerate 10 minutes, turning bag once.
- 3. Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
- 4. Heat a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish to pan; cook 5 minutes. Turn fish over. Brush marinade evenly over fish. Broil 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until the salmon is to your liking!!
- I enjoy this with a serving of baked asparagus and 1/2 baked or sweet potato!