80 Day Obsession is a step-by-step fitness and nutrition program designed to simultaneously flatten and tone your abs while lifting and firming your butt. It requires laser-focus on 80 challenging workouts spread over 13 weeks, plus an Eating Plan that’s based on the advanced theory of Timed-Nutrition. Each of the 80 workouts is filmed live, so you get a different experience every day. 80 Day Obsession is not easy, but the results are definitely worth it!
What makes 80 Day Obsession so effective?
It’s called 80 Day Obsession because to achieve a body transformation like this in only 80 days, you have to be obsessed with the process. Super Trainer Autumn Calabrese spent a year creating just the right workouts—in just the right sequence— to specifically target your abs and glutes from every angle using a variety of equipment, including weights, Beachbody Resistance Loops, and Beachbody Strength Slides. The workouts will also help tone and tighten your legs, arms, chest, back, and shoulders through intense cardio and resistance workouts. With a different routine each day for 80 days, it’s like having Autumn as your personal trainer right there with you. And because you’re going through the entire program in real time with the cast, you have a built-in support system to make sure you succeed. You’ll keep seeing results, and you’ll never get bored! Like we said, the workouts are intense. They run anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes, with most averaging 45–60 minutes in length. Even though there’s a modifier, you should know how to lift weights with proper form before beginning this program. Beginners may want to start with 21 Day Fix or Autumn’s 5-day program A Little Obsessed and work their way up to 80 Day Obsession.
Autumn also created a Timed-Nutrition Eating Plan to ensure you’re fueling your body at just the right times to burn fat, build muscle, and keep your energy up. You’ll be eating specific types of foods around your workouts to maximize how your body uses those nutrients. But because she incorporates the portion-control containers, the plan is simple to follow when you commit to meal planning and prepping. Just like committing to your workouts, being prepared with your food is key to getting your best results with this program! Autumn introduces you to the concept of modified Refeed Days. Refeed Days are when you increase your carb intake to refuel your muscles and replenish your body, both physically and mentally. The 80 Day Obsession Eating Plan also incorporates Shakeology and Beachbody Performance supplements for best results.
What makes 80 Day Obsession unique?
In a first-ever fitness experience from Beachbody, you get 80 unique workouts that are filmed individually so it’s never the same workout twice. You also get to go behind the scenes with Autumn and the cast as they progress through all 80 days in a documentary-style series called Weekly Obsession, so it feels like you’re truly part of the group. And with Autumn’s experience as a fitness trainer and bikini competitor, you can be sure she knows what she’s doing when it comes to sculpting strong abs and a great butt! Combine those with Autumn’s precise Timed-Nutrition Eating Plan, and you’ve got the recipe for an amazing body.
What do I need (equipment)?
Equipment needed for 80 Day Obsession Weights (light, medium, and heavy depending on your fitness level), Beachbody Resistance Loops, Beachbody Strength Slides, Beachbody Portion-Control Containers, a Beachbody foam roller (optional), and the Beachbody Core Comfort Mat (optional).
Where can you find 80 Day Obsession?
Stream 80 Day Obsession with a Beachbody On Demand membership:
• Stream the 80 Day Obsession workouts from your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or TV.
• Access digital program materials: Starter Guide, Workout Calendar, Eating Plans (including vegan plans), Food Lists, Tracker Sheets, Quick Start Tips and Eating Plan Tips Videos.
• Watch Weekly Obsession videos, where you can go behind the scenes with Autumn and the cast as they go through the program.
• Get unlimited access to hundreds of other proven workouts on Beachbody On Demand, including Autumn’s 5-day introductory program A Little Obsessed. Plus watch the healthy cooking show FIXATE for delicious, portion-controlled recipes.
What is included?
– 80 Workouts – yes EIGHTY different workouts (including two Active Recovery workouts), filmed in real time, each with a special focus—Legs, Booty, Total Body Core, Cardio Core, AAA (Arms, Abs, A**), Cardio Flow—that run from 30 to 60 minutes. New exercises in each of the 3 phases change in rep patterns, complexity, and intensity to keep you from plateauing, to help you get a complete body transformation.
– Digital Tools Starter Guide – Everything you need to know to get started; how to take your measurements and find your personalized eating plan.
– Eating Plan – Eating Plans A complete guide to Timed-Nutrition, plus meal plans for your specific goals (including vegan plans) and instructions on how to use your portion-control containers. You’ll learn when and what to eat around your Workout Block, plus see sample meal ideas.
– 80-Day Workout Calendar – Autumn will be your personal trainer through all 80 days, so just follow her schedule and you’ll be on your way to an amazing, strong body.
– Tracker Sheets – Keep track of your weight and resistance loops selections so you never stop challenging yourself and making progress.
– Weekly Obsession Videos – Go behind the scenes with Autumn and the cast as they share their successes and challenges through the 80 Day Obsession experience. Plus get special tips and advice from Autumn herself. You’ll feel like you’re truly part of the group!
– Quick Start Tips and Eating Plan Tips Videos Quick Start Tips video: Autumn gives you quick and simple tips to help you get started on your fitness journey with 80 Day Obsession. Eating Plan Tips video: From Timed-Nutrition to meal prep, Autumn takes you step-by-step through the specially calibrated eating plan to make sure you get results.
– Music Playlists -Since the 80 Day Obsession workouts don’t have music, Autumn created her own playlists that you can listen to while you’re working out. You’ll find her playlists under Program Materials on Beachbody On Demand.
If you are wanting to know what kind of results are coming out of this program, here is a little sneak peek from our Coach Beta Test Group!
I am so excited to host our very first test group with the 80 Day Obsession!! We know this program gives amazing results because of our coaches results, but now it’s time for our customers to rock some 80 Day Obsession results!
Fill out the application below for an exclusive spot in my group with my daily coaching, accountability, and support and access to surround yourself around others just like you who are motivated and ready to transform their lives!
*Please fill out only if you are not currently working with another Beachbody coach!
Well week 3 begins for our Shift Shop test group! I love that my husband and I have been doing this together and even being pregnant this program has been great! I am 20 1/2 weeks and have not modified yet, other than some push ups… I have done some modified on my knees. But the cardio part and other weight lifting has been great and I am feeling stronger!! And I am pretty excited to brag about my hubby who is seeing some bigger biceps too!!
My kids have done a few workouts with me when my husband has done a workout at another time. I don’t quite understand why they think these workouts aren’t hard enough!!! LOL The bear crawls really get me, and they think piling on mommy and adding 90 extra pounds should do the trick and make me stronger! Oh not including the extra 12 lbs on me right now with baby Josiah!
So let’s talk nutrition for a minute! 80% of your results come from nutrition! Whether you are trying to lose weight, gain weight, lean out, or build muscle, when you clean up your nutrition and eat the right amount, your results will come and they will be longer lasting rather than doing just another FAD diet!
And yes, my kids LOVEEEE drinking that healthy superfood shake with me! Shakeology has been a life saver in our home! Before I drank Shakeology, we would eat ice cream like it was going out of style! Seriously, we would eat it at least 3 times a week!! And I could finish off a half gallon on my own in one sitting! But, since incorporating Shakeology into our regimen, we now replace our ice cream with our shake so we are getting our proper nutrition AND getting closer to our fitness goals!! Well, my kids just have a goal of being healthy with mommy, so it is more so of mommy’s fitness goals!
People say they don’t have time to eat healthy and so many end up spending tons of money (at least $7) each time they stop at a fast food restaurant, but when they do this, it takes them farther away from their goal, causes bloating, and causes more cravings for that unhealthy food they are putting into their body! Well, here I can show you that fast food can be healthy and my shake is made WAY quicker than the time it takes to drive to the place, wait in line, and to get through the drive through and I pay HALF that price to get my veggies, protein, superfoods, healthy fat and good carb.. oh and multi vitamin!! WINNING!!
Here is my meal plan for this week to finish the last week of Shift Shop of phase 1!! Of course, we will move onto phase 2!!
We will incorporate Shakeology into our meals 1 time per day. I get 5 servings of protein per day and have lots of complex carbohydrates (veggies) and healthy fats. This week, per the Shift Shop meal plan, I will stay away from the heavy carbs like oats, sweet potatoes, etc… not that they are bad for you because I love getting those good carbs in, but this is me following and trusting the meal plan and program! Shift Shop was made by a certified trainer who also trains athletes. So this program and nutrition guide is a perfect way to change up your routine, speed up your metabolism, get great results and feel good inside and out!
If you are just starting your fitness journey or are wanting to change up your routine/get off that plateau, apply below to join my exclusive online support/accountability fitness group where you will have 1:1 mentoring by me as your coach!
So did this momma doing on yesterdays lovely Friday night??? Yup, being a mom!! Making some what I want to call AWESOME Ninja Turtle Cup Cakes and getting all prepped for my youngest son Weston’s 3rd Birthday party!! I seriously cannot believe how time flies!! I felt like he was just born! Im sure all you moms and dads know where I’m coming from there.. Anyways… while I’m prepping for the party, I decided to use my last of my zucchini so it doesn’t go bad!! I found a recipe from a fellow coach that posted in our challenge group about Zucchini Chips!! UMMM how awesome and simple right?!?! Healthy, but satisfies those cravings?! YES PLEASE!!
So here you go!!
2 Medium Zuccchini peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick horizontally
1 tsp Himalayan salt
1 tsp crushed black pepper
Spray Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
Spray Cookie sheet with olive oil to prevent zucchini from sticking
Place slices of Zucchini on cookie sheet, making sure there is only 1 layer of zucchini
Top with Himalayan salt and pepper over zucchini slices.
Cook for 90 minutes
Eat within 2 hours
Seriously, this yummy snack does not get much easier!!
If you are looking for more easy, healthy recipes for snack, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, along with tips on clean eating, motivation and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals, please fill out my application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge (held in a closed group on Facebook)!