Moms, you will want to try this, your kiddos are going to enjoy this one!
Parmesan Oatmeal Crusted Chicken
- 2 cups old fashion oatmeal
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2. Spray baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray
3. Place oats in a bowl and lightly bread the chicken with the oats until evenly coated
4. Place coated chicken on baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle tops of chicken with garlic powder
6. Drizzle chicken with EVOO
7. Divide parmesan cheese evenly between the chicken by sprinkling on top.
8. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes
So before I ate this meal, I looked at these pancakes and thought.. uhhh they are green.. They probably don’t taste good lol… I was WRONG! They are amazing!! Thanks to my best friend Kaileigh for introducing me to these healthy Green Clean Protein Pancakes!!!
1 capful Carmel extract
1 yellow rolled oats
1 green spinach
1/2 banana (1 purple)
Mix in blender and cook as pancakes
Makes 3 pancakes
Sprinkle coconut and 1/2 tsp chocolate chips on each pancake!
Don’t knock it til ya try it!!!
As I am on a mission for my figure competition body/bikini body for the summer, I am taking away any unhealthy temptations I have and replacing them with something that tastes the same, but better nutrition that will help me get closer to my goals (minus my one cheat meal a week)!
I love chocolate and peanut butter, Im not going to lie!! I could probably live off of those (and cheese) if I could! So its all about finding healthy alternatives while staying on track right?!?!
One meal I get in every day is my Shakeology. Whether you have heard of it or not, I’m going to give you an idea of how awesome it is!! A meal replacement with over 70 natural ingredients and superfoods, to help curb my cravings by fueling my body with what it really needs! It also has helped with my energy levels—> Yes, when you intake all these NATURAL ingredients, you will notice a difference in how you feel throughout your day!
Whats really cool about this is it has so many more benefits to your health (click on my link above or below to get more info), but also you can do so much more than just shakes!! The point of Shakeology is to make it easy, convenient, but healthy for you so your giving your body what it needs without hassle of cooking up a million veggies, strange fruits and superfoods that you pay a crazy ton of money in other countries (or the supplements at GNC). Now you can also make desserts, snacks, and more so keep you going throughout the day, but also helping you from falling into those unhealthy temptations of sweet treats!
Here is a perfect snack/treat you can make for yourself to help you stay on track but satisfy those cravings too:
Chocolate Shakeology Oatmeal Bars
- 4 scoops Chocolate Shakeology (or Vegan Chocolate)
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled Oats
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 dash of ground cinnamon (I dashed two or three time :x)
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter (I like JIF or skippy so doesn’t have all that oil on the top!)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- nonstick cooking spray
- Combine Shakeology, oats, cocoa powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add milk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract; mix well. I usually mix with my hands to make sure that everything is combined.
- Place in an 8×8 in pan, and coat it slightly with the nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, then cut into 12 bars.
If you would like more healthy recipes, tips, and help with reaching your health and fitness goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge/support group.
Fruity Oatmeal Bake
Over the weekend, I was at our coach retreat, we had lots of great meals! Of course health and fitness coaches have to focus on food!! I felt like I was eating the entire time, but it was all healthy! Lots of great ideas for recipes, so now I get to share with you!
Breakfast is my favorite time to eat, and also the most important!! My goal is to find the easiest, but healthiest and satisfying recipes to make everyone’s life simple!
1 1/2 cups dry oats
1 1/2 almond, soy, or skim milk
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup dry cranberries
1/8 cup chopped walnuts (finely chopped)
1 green granny smith apple unpeeled (chopped into cubes)
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
1.5 tbsp pure maple syrup
clean cooking spray (I use pam)
Combine all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl
Mix together and put in a 9 in round pan after spraying with cooking spray
Bake in oven @ 400 degrees for 40 min uncovered
Remove and let cool off for 5-10 min and enjoy!!
If you are interested in learning more about clean eating, I run support groups so I can teach you how to eat clean, providing meal plans and recipes, and give lots of great tips and tools for you to live a healthy lifestyle so you can even pass it on to your family and friends!
This support group will give you lots of motivation and accountability for you to reach your overall health and fitness goals!