80 Day Obsession is a step-by-step fitness and nutrition program designed to simultaneously flatten and tone your abs while lifting and firming your butt. It requires laser-focus on 80 challenging workouts spread over 13 weeks, plus an Eating Plan that’s based on the advanced theory of Timed-Nutrition. Each of the 80 workouts is filmed live, so you get a different experience every day. 80 Day Obsession is not easy, but the results are definitely worth it!
What makes 80 Day Obsession so effective?
It’s called 80 Day Obsession because to achieve a body transformation like this in only 80 days, you have to be obsessed with the process. Super Trainer Autumn Calabrese spent a year creating just the right workouts—in just the right sequence— to specifically target your abs and glutes from every angle using a variety of equipment, including weights, Beachbody Resistance Loops, and Beachbody Strength Slides. The workouts will also help tone and tighten your legs, arms, chest, back, and shoulders through intense cardio and resistance workouts. With a different routine each day for 80 days, it’s like having Autumn as your personal trainer right there with you. And because you’re going through the entire program in real time with the cast, you have a built-in support system to make sure you succeed. You’ll keep seeing results, and you’ll never get bored! Like we said, the workouts are intense. They run anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes, with most averaging 45–60 minutes in length. Even though there’s a modifier, you should know how to lift weights with proper form before beginning this program. Beginners may want to start with 21 Day Fix or Autumn’s 5-day program A Little Obsessed and work their way up to 80 Day Obsession.
Autumn also created a Timed-Nutrition Eating Plan to ensure you’re fueling your body at just the right times to burn fat, build muscle, and keep your energy up. You’ll be eating specific types of foods around your workouts to maximize how your body uses those nutrients. But because she incorporates the portion-control containers, the plan is simple to follow when you commit to meal planning and prepping. Just like committing to your workouts, being prepared with your food is key to getting your best results with this program! Autumn introduces you to the concept of modified Refeed Days. Refeed Days are when you increase your carb intake to refuel your muscles and replenish your body, both physically and mentally. The 80 Day Obsession Eating Plan also incorporates Shakeology and Beachbody Performance supplements for best results.
What makes 80 Day Obsession unique?
In a first-ever fitness experience from Beachbody, you get 80 unique workouts that are filmed individually so it’s never the same workout twice. You also get to go behind the scenes with Autumn and the cast as they progress through all 80 days in a documentary-style series called Weekly Obsession, so it feels like you’re truly part of the group. And with Autumn’s experience as a fitness trainer and bikini competitor, you can be sure she knows what she’s doing when it comes to sculpting strong abs and a great butt! Combine those with Autumn’s precise Timed-Nutrition Eating Plan, and you’ve got the recipe for an amazing body.
What do I need (equipment)?
Equipment needed for 80 Day Obsession Weights (light, medium, and heavy depending on your fitness level), Beachbody Resistance Loops, Beachbody Strength Slides, Beachbody Portion-Control Containers, a Beachbody foam roller (optional), and the Beachbody Core Comfort Mat (optional).
Where can you find 80 Day Obsession?
Stream 80 Day Obsession with a Beachbody On Demand membership:
• Stream the 80 Day Obsession workouts from your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or TV.
• Access digital program materials: Starter Guide, Workout Calendar, Eating Plans (including vegan plans), Food Lists, Tracker Sheets, Quick Start Tips and Eating Plan Tips Videos.
• Watch Weekly Obsession videos, where you can go behind the scenes with Autumn and the cast as they go through the program.
• Get unlimited access to hundreds of other proven workouts on Beachbody On Demand, including Autumn’s 5-day introductory program A Little Obsessed. Plus watch the healthy cooking show FIXATE for delicious, portion-controlled recipes.
What is included?
– 80 Workouts – yes EIGHTY different workouts (including two Active Recovery workouts), filmed in real time, each with a special focus—Legs, Booty, Total Body Core, Cardio Core, AAA (Arms, Abs, A**), Cardio Flow—that run from 30 to 60 minutes. New exercises in each of the 3 phases change in rep patterns, complexity, and intensity to keep you from plateauing, to help you get a complete body transformation.
– Digital Tools Starter Guide – Everything you need to know to get started; how to take your measurements and find your personalized eating plan.
– Eating Plan – Eating Plans A complete guide to Timed-Nutrition, plus meal plans for your specific goals (including vegan plans) and instructions on how to use your portion-control containers. You’ll learn when and what to eat around your Workout Block, plus see sample meal ideas.
– 80-Day Workout Calendar – Autumn will be your personal trainer through all 80 days, so just follow her schedule and you’ll be on your way to an amazing, strong body.
– Tracker Sheets – Keep track of your weight and resistance loops selections so you never stop challenging yourself and making progress.
– Weekly Obsession Videos – Go behind the scenes with Autumn and the cast as they share their successes and challenges through the 80 Day Obsession experience. Plus get special tips and advice from Autumn herself. You’ll feel like you’re truly part of the group!
– Quick Start Tips and Eating Plan Tips Videos Quick Start Tips video: Autumn gives you quick and simple tips to help you get started on your fitness journey with 80 Day Obsession. Eating Plan Tips video: From Timed-Nutrition to meal prep, Autumn takes you step-by-step through the specially calibrated eating plan to make sure you get results.
– Music Playlists -Since the 80 Day Obsession workouts don’t have music, Autumn created her own playlists that you can listen to while you’re working out. You’ll find her playlists under Program Materials on Beachbody On Demand.
If you are wanting to know what kind of results are coming out of this program, here is a little sneak peek from our Coach Beta Test Group!
I am so excited to host our very first test group with the 80 Day Obsession!! We know this program gives amazing results because of our coaches results, but now it’s time for our customers to rock some 80 Day Obsession results!
Fill out the application below for an exclusive spot in my group with my daily coaching, accountability, and support and access to surround yourself around others just like you who are motivated and ready to transform their lives!
*Please fill out only if you are not currently working with another Beachbody coach!
As I am prepping for my 2nd NPC Figure Competition, I have gained a lot of knowledge, but also more struggles! But what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger right?!? As I started prepping 14 weeks out for my show, I was not fully committed. I was consistent with my workouts, but not with my nutrition… I was letting my emotions and struggles in life get the best of me. But what changed my mind set a few weeks ago was walking into Gold’s gym to my trainer laughing at me saying I might as well drop out of the show… well, like I said before, when you doubt me, I work harder than ever. I am a very competitive person and I do not let ANYONE tell me I cannot do something.
So I had another push.. people around me doubting my potential to succeed in something that was important to me. The tough part was, although I felt it was important, I was not acting upon it. Time to make some changes!
Since then, I’ve been consistent with my workouts with BODY BEAST
and INSANITY MAX 30
as my cardio every morning. I also have been incorporating my health shake SHAKEOLOGY
that gives me my daily dose of dense nutrition and super foods. Nutrition is 80%, so I knew by staying committed to my nutrition and to my workouts, my results can only improve right?!
Well, here is a look of what 4 weeks of giving 100% to your workouts and nutrition!
Inches gone, back fat gone, love handles gone, and bloating gone!! This momma has more energy, is feeling much more confident 10 weeks out from my 2nd show!! Since this show in Pittsburgh is much bigger than my first, I need to keep this momentum going so I can place!! Yes, I need a LOT of work with my posing! I feel like I lost that, so my practicing starts now and will practice longer!
My MEAL PLAN 10 WEEKS OUT:
MEAL 1- MAN CAKES
(without the apple of course) — NO fruit from here on out
MEAL 2- SHAKEOLOGY
with 1/2 scoop whey protein (got my extra protein and more nutrition than any meal)
MEAL 3- Grilled Chicken and broccoli, 1 sweet potato
MEAL 4- SHAKEOLOGY
w/ 1/2 scoop whey protein, 1/4 cup raw almonds
MEAL 5- Grilled Chicken, green beans
MEAL 6- 5 hard boiled egg whites
My workout schedule:
Afternoon- BODY BEAST
– Shoulders and Tri’s, 30 min light cardio on incline
Afternoon- BODY BEAST
– Leg Day, plyos, 30 min cardio on stepper
Afternoon- BODY BEAST
– Back and Bi’s, 30 min cardio incline
Afternoon- Light cardio
Afternoon- BODY BEAST
– Shoulders, Tri’s 30 min stepper, plyos
Saturday- BODY BEAST
– Leg Day, 30 min light cardio incline
Sunday- BODY BEAST
– Back and Bi’s 30 min light cardio
Cardio plyos 2nd cardio
So there you have it… Nutrition 80% of your results, Exercise 20%….. Give 100% with both and you will get results!!
Ive learned that no matter what obstacles come in your way, as long as your motive is good enough for YOU, then you will succeed! Do not let anyone tell you you can’t! Keep pushing, keep believing, and keep achieving!!
If you would like more tips on a healthy lifestyle, nutrition, exercise, along with daily accountability and support, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge!
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo
Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
I love oatmeal, but sometimes its nice to switch up how you make it to change it up a little! I decided to bake it and add some apples, cinnamon and vanilla to it and it tasted amazing!! The kids inhaled it too, so this is a perfect recipe to use that you can make to have a few days worth instead of cooking every day!!
Ingredients: (4 servings)
- 2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 apples cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and put into a round baking pan sprayed with Pam.
Cook for 40 min uncovered.
I am using this recipe while I am doing the BODY BEAST
I also have used this recipe for the 21 day fix and use a yellow and purple container. I do use only water with the recipe for 21 day fix since milk counts as a yellow container.
If you would like more tips, recipes, accountability, and motivation to help you reach your ultimate health and fitness goals, fill out the application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge where you will learn everything you need to form healthy habits for you and your family!