These pregnancy cravings keep coming 😉 I have been craving Chinese – but I don’t want the high sodium, high fat, high price of take out…
I whipped this up and the left overs are even better!!!
Clean Honey Soy Chicken
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup Braggs liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- brown rice (cooked as per package instructions)
- 1 medium sweet onion (chopped)
- 2 cups broccoli (steamed)
- 2 cups snow peas
- small package of mushrooms
1. Cube chicken breasts.
2. In a large bowl, mix minced garlic, soy, honey and add cubed chicken.
3. Marinade for a few hours.
4. Heat a large frying pan on medium/high heat.
5. Add chicken with all the honey soy marinade to the pan.
6. Cook chicken thoroughly.
7. Add veggies and heat.
8. Serve over rice.