If you know me, you know I am slightly addicted to nachos!! I just can’t help myself sometimes!! So today I was in the mood, but instead of going and having a big cheat, I decided to make a healthier, cleaner version of my steak nachos!!
PS.. This takes about 5 minutes to make if you go George Foreman route!
- 2 cups organic blue corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups lean steak cubes (I cooked on George Foreman)
- 1/4 cup fresh salsa
- 1/4 cup fresh guacamole (purchase at the grocery store or make your own! CLICK for home made guacamole recipe)
- 1/8 cup jalepenos
- 1/8 cup Plain Greek Yogurt- Use this as a healthy alternative for sour cream!
- Place chips on bottom of plate
- Add ingredients according to how you like