It’s not always easy to get in your greens right?! I know I personally struggle at times! So I made up something quick and easy to make up for the lost veggies!! This recipe is so easy to make and despite me not even really liking raw veggies unless I pour ranch or dip it in hummus, it was really good!
Ingredients: (6 servings)
- 2 cups raw chopped broccoli
- 2 cups raw chopped cabbage
- 2 cups raw chopped kale
- 1 cup chopped raw carrots
- 1/8 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/8 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 3 TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- After finely chopping first 4 ingredients, add in large mixing bowl. You can use a food processor to chop these veggies.
- Add rest of ingredients into bowl and mix well.
- In a small shaker cup or container with lid, add all ingredients for dressing and shake well.
- Add dressing to salad and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Drop a comment below when you try it!! Would love to hear how you like it and what you ate this dish with!