Since prepping for my NPC Figure show, I am eating a TON of asparagus. Im not sure if a ton even gives it justice lol. So, I decided to take my asparagus to a new level!! I am a big fan of balsamic vinegar, so figured, why not soak my asparagus in it and throw it all in the oven?! Not to mention, garlic makes me happy too, so of course that will go in my recipe as well!! Would love you to comment below if you try it, let me know how you like! 🙂
- 2 Stalks Fresh Asparagus
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Dash of pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut off stems of asparagus
- Spray Baking dish with EVOO spray so it just covers bottom of dish
- Add asparagus to dish
- Add minced garlic, pepper, and 2 of the 3 tbsp of vinegar and mixed so mixture is throughout asparagus
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Drizzle rest of vinegar and enjoy!