Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Spinach
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
6 cloves minced garlic
2 chicken breasts-chopped into bite size pieces
1/2 tsp Sea salt or Himalayan salt
1/4- 1/2 cups light parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mushrooms
2 cups spinach
– Saute’ garlic and mushrooms in EVOO for a minute or two
– Add chicken pieces, salt, and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
– Make sure to stir chicken to coat with EVOO and garlic
– Add parmesan cheese and stir until the chicken is coated.
– Add spinach and cook until wilted
– Serve by itself or over whole wheat pasta
I am using this recipe this week with my BODY BEAST
meal plan which I will post tomorrow and this can also be used with the 21 DAY FIX
as 1 green, 1 red, and 1 blue container.
If you would like more information on clean eating and meal planning to reach your ultimate health and fitness goals, fill out my application below for a spot in my next Beachbody Fitness Challenge!
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo